Thursday, August 24, 2017

Peninsula Bridge - Reflection 2 (Jojo)

Jojo Bachechi-Clark
6/20/16 - 7/07/16 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Peninsula Bridge
Rolando Victoria
rvictoria@menloschool.org


This was my second week at Peninsula Bridge, and it keeps getting better.  Either way I wasn’t able to work in a classroom with the kids this week, since I was working in the office all week long, I got to go around from class to class taking pictures of the kids all week long. I worked on sending out the letter to parents in both spanish and english to update parents on how their kids were doing in classes.
As the second week started, I continued to endlessly play foursquare. I have been playing it at almost all the free time with the kids getting schooled by them every day because they always like to team up on me and get me out quick. I have also enjoyed playing ping pong and basketball in my free time, and I have learned that even at their young age, they are very skilled at the sports they love. In basketball, I always see Jack dribbling past the other students on the court and schooling the teacher assistants(TAs) who are all in high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment